When you or a loved one is injured in an accident, no matter what the cause, it can turn your life upside down. MDW Law in Halifax, Nova Scotia, has a team of personal injury and car accident lawyers dedicated to providing personal service for your injury. We understand that pain, grief, uncertainty, financial pressure and family hardship often accompany these types of accidents and can be a devastating burden. We are committed to providing the best possible legal services and personal service to clients who find themselves in the aftermath of an accident.
The MDW Law personal injury team is led by Tara Miller, a proactive and well-respected litigator with almost 20 years of experience in personal injury law. Having spent 12 years working for insurance companies, she is in a unique position to understand and effectively navigate the insurance system on your behalf.
The MDW Law team of personal injury lawyers is dedicated to protecting your legal right and entitlements following an injury. We work together with you from the time you fill out the first form for the insurance company. We help you access the medical and rehabilitation benefits you need to recover and we ensure you receive a final settlement which is fair and timely. Through it all, you will understand the process from beginning to end.
We accept personal injury claims on contingency, so that you only pay us if you receive a successful settlement. This allows our clients to access high quality legal services without having to worry about paying for legal fees they cannot afford.
At MDW Law, we pride ourselves on providing accessible, high-quality personalized legal services. This means:
- We return your phone calls quickly to answer your questions.
- We report to you regularly so you know where your claim stands and what to expect moving forward.
- We have strict internal deadlines to ensure your claim progresses on schedule.
- We use dispute resolution methods such as mediation/arbitration to avoid the wait time and costs associated with the traditional court system.
- We have the trial experience required to prepare and effectively present your case in court if a settlement is not possible without a trial.
- We limit the number of cases we take on at any given time, ensuring you receive the dedicated attention you deserve.
To learn how one of MDW Law’s experienced personal injury lawyers can help you, please contact us at our Halifax or Bedford office to arrange an initial free consultation at a location of your convenience.